Wednesday, November 12, 2008

VOSGES- Chic Chocolate Truffles!

I love Chocolate!! but I love Truffles more...

Our good friend from New York arrived with a gift box of Vosges Exotic Chocolate Truffles for us. Thank goodness for thoughtful friends!

I have a weakness not only for chocolates but also for the chocolate boxes. Chocolate stores sure know how to package their stuff. In the case of Vosges, Haute Chocolates=Haute Box.





I just couldn't wait to see what was inside. As Forrest Gump would say, "Life is a box of Chocolates, you never know what you will get." Such is life, and I thought such is this box before me. As I stared at each truffle, I wondered if and when I would have the spirit to eat any of them . They literally looked too good to eat! But unlike Forest Gumps wise words, this chic chocolate box came with lots of literature including a handwritten guide of the different truffles.



I will add an update about how they taste after I decide to stop looking at them and pop them into my mouth. In the meantime, you may check out the Vosges website to know more :

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment